Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess-whos-liverpool-no-1-fan-liverpool-comedian-jimmy-tarbuck-is-B5E03A.jpg
Tarby is ready to be wheeled out to give his unbiased opinion. Never forgot him giggling away at City's trophy cabinet 20 years ago on Granada Reports. Twat

Part of their rich istree. Along with Cilla, Stan Boardman, Gerry & the Pacemakers.

We can't ever compete with stuff like that. We need to know our place.

Don't forget their greatest legend

This is much more entertaining than the Pogba saga. Loving all tears coming from the ex-scouse players and pundits

You know, what no one has considered here for a second is that if he can show a ton of racially charged tweets and texts AND prove the phone number was leaked by an employee of Liverpool, he'd have grounds to cancel his contract and sue the scumbags. Could you imagine...

I think the Scouse Mafia might have something to say about that.

Really, I'm not suggesting that there is some inner organisation, but the kid has had death threats and we are dealing with a cult not a football club.

He's probably frightened to fucking death

Has Stan collymore given his opinion yet?

Yes Ulrika is still a slapper .......

Really, I'm not suggesting that there is some inner organisation, but the kid has had death threats and we are dealing with a cult not a football club.

His shed was set on fire.......not sure who was to blame but there were candles at the scene

This is why I will never ever have any compassion for that club

I can belive he is frightened to death
All the more reason for city to sort this mess out sharpish
And candlepool
At the end of the day he is just a young adult
I can imagine the presure that must be going on him and I don't think for 1 second it's funny

Just want this done now.

I feel for the lad. He's only 20 and having to deal with all this bile from the scousers.

Come on City. Get it done. It's for the best, it really is. For all concerned.

Adam Lailana refused to train to force a move to candleville ...... he was not treated as satan resurrected by the British press
Because they are one of the 3 media darlings
Them more than others because of the "isssssssstory"
They make me wana puke they really do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.