Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this lot have accounts on here right now.......

o-MANCHESTER-UNITED-570.jpg

If the fee is correct, at £40 million plus £4 million in add-ons, I'm hugely pleased. It was psychologically important that we didn't bend entirely to Liverpool's will and pay the £50 million. This signing is hugely symbolic and it was essential that our financial power wasn't merely used as a blunt instrument, without us holding our nerve to some extent, which appears to have happened.

The £200k story in the Echo was clearly an LFC plant. One last twitch of a dying corpse of a transfer saga and very much in keeping with their conduct in this matter to date. How the fuck would some journalist at the Liverpool Echo know the details of Sterling's contract. Because of what someone at LFC told him? Seriously?

Sergio is, and will remain our best paid player.
Its £44m + £5m total £49m, so not 40+4

After what happened with Delph we should wait until the contracts signed and he is on the OS .
Really hope he has his say on how he has been hung out to dry by everyone connected with Liverpool in the media.
Absolutely despicable the way they have carried on the last few weeks.
Sterling is clearly desperate to come though.

If the fee is correct, at £40 million plus £4 million in add-ons, I'm hugely pleased. It was psychologically important that we didn't bend entirely to Liverpool's will and pay the £50 million. This signing is hugely symbolic and it was essential that our financial power wasn't merely used as a blunt instrument, without us holding our nerve to some extent, which appears to have happened.

The £200k story in the Echo was clearly an LFC plant. One last twitch of a dying corpse of a transfer saga and very much in keeping with their conduct in this matter to date. How the fuck would some journalist at the Liverpool Echo know the details of Sterling's contract. Because of what someone at LFC told him? Seriously?

Sergio is, and will remain our best paid player.

It's 44 million + 5 in adds ons Gord but I'm still pleased with that ;-)

We don't need to pay huge wages but we're going to give a lad who only exited his teens 6 months ago, and someone who is very much still in the 'potential' bracket when determining his fee, upwards of 200k a week after he publicly stated he only turned down 100k a week from LFC because he wants to win things...

Why would we offer him more than that sort of figure?

If these wages are true it'll be a complete embarrassment

Sorry but when our owner props up Barclays Bank has big investment in Ferrari and Etihad airlines and owns the Chrylser building in New York, who are we to tell him what the price of a portion of chips is?

It's not our money the clubs not going to go bankrupt and the rags are paying even more to a pub team player like Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.