Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is pretty criminal the way ssn is pushing the Liverpool propaganda, who are they gonna roll out next from the collection of old scouse has beens to run down a 20 year old kid who wants to better himself #livinginthepast.
Have they had that smug c*nt Souness on yet?, he was always ready to slag us off, big time, as I recall.

Cancelled my sky subscription, a couple of years back, because I was heartily sick of being asked to pay through the eyes & nose, for the privilege off hearing my club constantly slagged off, while,at the same time, having to sit there and endure their constant arse licking, when discussing anything pertaining to the rags or the dippers

Its a fair point that you have rich Sheiks so maybe the money issue doesnt matter to you. But simply as a football fan discussing transfers, hes not worth that kind of money. Youre not getting that kind of player in that kind of money bracket.

Did we want Sterling to leave? No why would we, we were building him up as a player. Would I sell him for £49million? Id help him pack.

Listen its not a slight on you guys, youve bought him, youve got rich sheiks so what do you care. But hes worth nothing near that kind of money.

At the end of the day weve got no problems with you guys or clubs like Arsenal, all im saying is you might think how much did we pay for this guy after 6 months.

The betrayal from him is simply the way he treated the club, after we built him as a player, helped him grow, we even gave him a holiday in the middle of the season for goodness sake, we bent over backwards for him, and he repaid us by being a douche. As some of you have said, Milner left on good terms, thats because he conducted himself properly, this guy didnt.

Imagine if Harry Kane started acting the big i am just because he had his breakthrough season last year with Spurs. Thats what sterling did. He is only 20 remember.
Milner conducted himself properly because we didn't start to act the **** with him when we realised he wasn't going to sign a new contract.
If you lot had done right by Sterling when he refused to sign a new contract then maybe Sterling would have conducted himself properly as well.
What you sow, you reap.

In for the scouse version of this when Sterling scores the winner at Anfield next season

fanscity.gif

Micky Flanagan going absolutely mental.

Maybe 49m makes him overpriced but the most important thing is that we've signed someone who will improve our team. He ticks all the boxes (pace, directness, he's really young and homegrown too)

He will wear 9 as that is where he will play on his league debut at the Hawthorns

kun will not be ready for that game and I think we brought him in the knowing he can play Centre forward

Not his best position though. But we still have a man for the job, in Bony.
Maybe you forgot in all the excitement ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.