Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can immediately call bullshit on this for 2 reasons:
1) it's the daily fail
2) Barcelona STILL don't have the financial capacity (under La Liga rules) until they move players on
Barca’s main target is Raphinha anyway

He’s not. In the event Sterling and Jesus goes we’ll replace Sterling . If he stays then we don’t need a Sterling replacement. I expect he’ll stay.
There hasn't been much indication of City looking at right wingers, tho?

I want Sterling to stay FYI

Palmer replacing Sterling and Jesus is a really bad idea. I mean really bad. Zero pace in the team.

I like Palmer but that’s an awful lot of experience lost and replaced by a kid with a handful of starts who had injury issues this season. Asking a lot of Alvarez as well. Palmer was to replace Torres, Alvarez replacing Jesus but if Sterling leaves we won’t replace him? Can’t see the club being that naive.

I like Palmer but that’s an awful lot of experience lost and replaced by a kid with a handful of starts who had injury issues this season. Asking a lot of Alvarez as well. Palmer was to replace Torres, Alvarez replacing Jesus but if Sterling leaves we won’t replace him? Can’t see the club being that naive.
I mean we haven't been linked to a single right winger in a while... could happen that..

No there hasn’t which suggests to me the club are fairly hopeful he will stay.
We will see after the England games... Hopefully City are ready to be fast if he wants to go... We've seen they are lacking with moving for crucial replacements at times (Vinnie and Aguero)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.