Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, it's just a lot of unwanted pressure on Pep to "solve" their shortcomings... The man deserves everything and they can't just keep on relying on Peps genius. Naivness that wont work when Peps gone :S
Bollocks.

You really believe that Pep and Txiki aren't on the same page with the squad.

Txiki didn't deliberately not buy a striker last summer to piss of Pep. The two would have spoken and if Kane's not on the table they would have said let's go with what we have.

If Pep has potentially one downfall it's that if he can't get the top target he will just go out without. Either to prove a point he can make it work or just stubbornness. He would rather have no one then sign someone else.

Bollocks.

Txiki didn't deliberately not buy a striker last summer to piss of Pep. The two would have spoken and if Kane's not on the table they would have said let's go with what we have.

If Pep has potentially one downfall it's that if he can't get the top target he will just go out without. Either to prove a point he can make it work or just stubbornness. He would rather have no one then sign someone else.
Spot on, if Pep truly wanted a striker and demanded it last summer they’d have got one.
Careful Q Lou, I presume they know Pep personally from his/her replies. Lou knows where every player will play, tactics, transfer window plans, the lot : )

Bollocks.

I like his attitude, it means that we don't end up with Scott Sinclair signings, I think our recruitment has been excellent the last 5 years, I was disappointed last summer as I really trusted in us replacing Kun, that failure to address that I believe is what has made us so focused this year

Spot on, if Pep truly wanted a striker and demanded it last summer they’d have got one.
Careful Q Lou, I presume they know Pep personally from his/her replies. Lou knows where every player will play, tactics, transfer window plans, the lot : )
Almost! All i know is that I in fact know more than you do, you old fart ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.