Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
No there hasn’t which suggests to me the club are fairly hopeful he will stay.

I think City will push for him to stay. If he leaves we’ll replace him, not always like for like. Pep likes players who can play across the front 3 as Sterling has. So maybe he’s replaced by a left winger not a right winger.

We will see after the England games... Hopefully City are ready to be fast if he wants to go... We've seen they are lacking with moving for crucial replacements at times (Vinnie and Aguero)
The chairman said it though, if they don’t see the right player they have a lot of trust in Pep to find a solution and wait for the right player. He hasn’t let us down.

The chairman said it though, if they don’t see the right player they have a lot of trust in Pep to find a solution and wait for the right player. He hasn’t let us down.
Sadly, it's just a lot of unwanted pressure on Pep to "solve" their shortcomings... The man deserves everything and they can't just keep on relying on Peps genius. Naivness that wont work when Peps gone :S

I think City will push for him to stay. If he leaves we’ll replace him, not always like for like. Pep likes players who can play across the front 3 as Sterling has. So maybe he’s replaced by a left winger not a right winger.
Of course, he could be replaced by a left winger and shift Foden or Grealish, he could be replaced by somebody like Felix and use full backs for width. With Pep the possibilities are endless , or as you say he stays, which is why I have no worries at all. I’m just looking forward to see how we line up and play next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.