Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can get £50m for Sterling I have no problem selling him too a domestic rival even Liverpool.

Sterling doesn't improve Liverpool, he is definitely not better then Mane or Salah and no better then Jota and Diaz

As for Utd and the rest of the rivals who cares?
They are all too far behind City and Liverpool for Sterling to make a difference

If we can get £50m for Sterling I have no problem selling him too a domestic rival even Liverpool.

Sterling doesn't improve Liverpool, he is definitely not better then Mane or Salah and no better then Jota and Diaz

They are all too far behind City and Liverpool for Sterling to make a difference
I agree with your decision but not the logic. The thing is the rivals will definitely buy a replacement if they need it, whether it be raz or not. If they can't get raz it will be someone else. And there are better players than raz on the market so this whole concept of "not selling players to the rivals" just doesn't make sense

Would a Pulisic + cash for Sterling swap make sense?

We'd get another type of winger and massive financial bonus from the shirt sales over in America.

I wouldn't have even considered it but I look at espn and they are all fawning over Pulisic and want him to move to salvage his career.

We'd get another type of winger and massive financial bonus from the shirt sales over in America.

I wouldn't have even considered it but I look at espn and they are all fawning over Pulisic and want him to move to salvage his career.
Pulisic is not good enough to play for Chelsea so he's not good enough to play for us

Only issue with that scenario is that pulisic is utter shite. Will be hard to replace Sterling his movement and goal return are top class

We wouldn't sell him to a direct rival. If he wants that type of move, he has to sit tight for 12 months.

Liverpool already sniffing about.

Money talks though, are you sure we wouldn't sell him if Chelsea offered 60 to 70 mil with him having a year left

No way are jota and Diaz better than Sterling. I don’t get the hate for Sterling after all he has done and achieved at city.

Jota is very average and Diaz is so overhyped its untrue.

Be careful what you wish for is all I would say.

What an insult to Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.