Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way are jota and Diaz better than Sterling. I don’t get the hate for Sterling after all he has done and achieved at city.

Jota is very average and Diaz is so overhyped its untrue.

Be careful what you wish for is all I would say.

It will be interesting to see how he gets on next season. He spent five months playing in a low level competition and then came in to the PL in January when first teamers across the league were shattered having played twice a week for two months with no international break. Plus, he had the benefit of a being a fairly unknown quantity.

I do think he flattered to deceive a tad but when the LFC hype train is in motion...

I think Chelsea may panic and offer a big fee for Sterling. City signed Haaland, Liverpool are signing Nunez. Chelsea need a marquee signing with this new owner I could see them go all in on Sterling, English international multiple prem winner.

I think Chelsea may panic and offer a big fee for Sterling. City signed Haaland, Liverpool are signing Nunez. Chelsea need a marquee signing with this new owner I could see them go all in on Sterling, English international multiple prem winner.
They need to buy a defence

Hope he stays this season even if it means we lose him for free next. I don't think there's an alternative that will replace what he brings for a realistic amount this summer. Next or even January may be a different story. There's always one or two new stars who pop up during a world cup.

Can’t imagine Sterling going to a PL rival unless it’s silly £. Appears per reports he won’t join Arsenal or Spurs anyway.

Hearing he has removed playing for The greatest Club in the World from his profile.

Obviously his way of letting people know he is going to be moving Club.

Has been a good servant to our Club, and wish him well.As should all Blues.

Being the best team in England 4,out of the last 5 seasons,we have to keep evolving.No room for sentiment.

He can not be guaranteed to play every game for us like he wants.The last 2 seasons he has been more miss than hit.Hence why he has spent longer on the Bench,with 2 recognized Strikers joining in Haaland, and Alvarez,he sees the writing on the wall.

Personally I don’t think raz is good enough
Time for a move for both parties
Just a shame to lose both him and Jesus in the same summer
Similar for for zinchenko, but really want to keep him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.