Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he genuinely wants to leave for a new challenge I'm sure we'll get a decent offer and everyone is happy. A City legend through and through..

Legends leave no stone unturned in their ability to influence their team,they change games and they constantly offer blood sweat and tears.They inspire their team mates and they have an unbreakable affinity and connection with the overwhelming majority of supporters,always leaving them wanting more.....

Sterling is a decent player and has been a good servant in the main,however,i don't recognise him in the above,and a legend he most certainly isn't.

Once again. We need a decent replacement if he would leave.

We'll need one if he leaves next year as well. I'm sure the club are aware of it and have options in mind either way.

Legends leave no stone unturned in their ability to influence their team,they change games and they constantly offer blood sweat and tears.They inspire their team mates and they have an unbreakable affinity and connection with the overwhelming majority of supporters,always leaving them wanting more.....

Sterling is a decent player and has been a good servant in the main,however,i don't recognise him in the above,and a legend he most certainly isn't.

His stats are that of a legend imo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.