Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people say trust our management team, must have given him that after his one exceptional season .
How must other players view his wage compared to theirs when he's playing like he is at present .
Player's wages aren't determined just by their performance. Sterling is a poster boy for us and England.

Compared to his other seasons, I think they were too hasty and wanted to secure his contract.
If those wages are true you want a consistent high level of performances to justify that salary IMO.
Ah ok, I can kinda see that compared to other forwards in the same role though his numbers are exceptional for 3-4 years. Last two he’s dropped by his standards.

Ah ok, I can kinda see that compared to other forwards in the same role though his numbers are exceptional for 3-4 years. Last two he’s dropped by his standards.
Ok fair enough it seems longer than that but I take your points.
There's a big disparity when you drop to Jesus's wage and could have some bearing on his determination to leave.

Ok fair enough it seems longer than that but I take your points.
There's a big disparity when you drop to Jesus's wage and could have some bearing on his determination to leave.
Covid season extension has completely fucked my sense of timings as well… and now the World Cup year. Brain is fried when trying to remember

Raheem Sterling has scored 78 goals in the past five seasons, as a winger, for one of the most stacked teams in history. Last year wasn't super, but otherwise he has been world class. I expect him to be even better next year, with Haaland around.
Straight swap for Reece James, or is that too simple ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.