Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants KDB money which is??? He's lucky to pick up what he's on now which is a fucking Kings ransome, he isn't fit to lace Kevs boots

I won't change my mind Thanks but time for you to move on Sterling...
How do you know he wants KDB money? Literally no one has come out and said that…

Would a Pulisic + cash for Sterling swap make sense?

We'd get another type of winger and massive financial bonus from the shirt sales over in America.

I wouldn't have even considered it but I look at espn and they are all fawning over Pulisic and want him to move to salvage his career.

Fuck that.

He has an incredibly punchable American face. My family moved to America when I was 10 and I lived there 20 years before coming back to the UK... I met loads of Americans with that sort of punchable face with an inflated opinion of themselves. I don't care how lovely he is, that's a twat of a face.

He's also overrated as fuck. I love sterling but I'm resigned to him potentially leaving and I'd be furious if pulisic came in and took minutes off Palmer. I'd rather play fucking Scott Carson on the wing.

whats sterling on? £200000-250000 per week
kevs on £400000 so raz will want at least another 50k per week prob more.

sterling is not even worth what hes on now
i said last year imagine having someone who could finish or at least be on target with all these chances we create.
i got hammered for that one.
well now we do have someone or maybe 2 players who wont sky/stand on the ball with chances my grandson would finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.