Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Improving our squad isn’t a good enough reason for buying someone?!????….. I’ll beg to differ mate!

Losing an attacker to sign a player who you think is better than the two excellent right backs we've already got would be stupid recruitment.

Unless you're severely undervaluing one of our players in that position, then its about as low down on our list of priorities as can possibly be.

Losing an attacker to sign a player who you think is better than the two excellent right backs we've already got would be stupid recruitment.

Unless you're severely undervaluing one of our players in that position, then its about as low down on our list of priorities as can possibly be.
We’re talking right backs mate and you’re talking about losing an attacker for him. I dont follow. And I never said getting James was any type of priority for us. Just responding to the question of why we would want a 3rd right back.

Ahh. I get it. You’re talking about a Sterling swap. We’ll he’s gone in a year anyway so if the swap was on (which i doubt it is because Chelsea aren’t stupid) I’d take the swap. I was talking about getting him because he improves our squad and nothing more.

Ahh. I get it. You’re talking about a Sterling swap. We’ll he’s gone in a year anyway so if the swap was on (which i doubt it is because Chelsea aren’t stupid) I’d take the swap. I was talking about getting him because he improves our squad and nothing more.

I just don't see why that would suit anyone. He probably wouldn't want to come because there's not much chance of him getting the minutes he'd get at Chelsea, it would piss Cancelo and Walker off because it's even more competition on top of each other, Chelsea wouldn't want to do it because they could get Sterling on a free in a year's time anyway and we'd also be losing a winger right now and therefore would have to look at replacing him immediately rather than in twelve months.

He's a really good player but not at all needed right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.