Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn’t be selling such a good player to a rival. No way should we let those chav fuckers near him, if he must go then go somewhere that’s no threat like Spurs/Arse or preferably abroad. Though ideally we keep him.

We really shouldn’t be weakening our squad having finally got an Aguero replacement.

Chelsea finished 20 points behind us.

At this point I don't even see them as a "rival". They are miles from us.

I’m hoping it’s one big bluff from Sterling and his people to threaten a move to a rival.

Shame if he goes there too, especially after the racial abuse a few years back.

It’d be losing 2 players to Premier League rivals and both lower fees because we haven’t sorted their contracts out or let them go early enough. Odd really.
Sterling has been offered a new contract and that's been on the table for a while. Ahsan (billyshears) is well informed and has been saying this for a while. The problem is he (Sterling) doesn't seem to want whatever's on offer, for whatever reason. It's nothing to do with what we've done or not done.

I'm not convinced he really wants to be here longer term and his form has dropped off a cliff. He still gets goals and assists but even his biggest fans can't deny he's not the incredible talent has was a couple of years ago. He needs to find his spark again.

Let's face it, when the team is announced and he isn't in the starting XI, how many still think "No Sterling? WTF is Pep thinking?"

I'd take £45m plus maybe £5m add-ons. He owes us nothing and it gives us a very tidy profit.

Will Chelsea have a problem with homegrown and club trained players? Are Lukaku and Christensen along with Azpilacueta who might be going all club trained? What are they doing with Loftus-Cheek? How many slots do they have? If they're going for Sterling and Ake for this reason we should hold out for as much as we can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.