Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be disappointed to see him go, I thought Haarland’s arrival might have brought a positive reaction in his form.

As said above, he clearly doesn’t see his long term future here or he’d have signed the contract offered to him.

He achieved so much and City but frustrated the life out of me at times. I’ll always remember his outstanding cross for the first goal against Villa. The move that started the comeback.
I think Sane exploiting the extra space would be far more productive

I think it's time to move him on. If he had signed a new deal then it might have been worth keeping him but it's not worth losing him for nothing next year if we can get anything like £50m now.

I'm indifferent to him going from a playing point of view and don't think he gets in our best 11. So I think he goes unless he changes his mind and extends his contract.

I think Sam Edozie could replace Raz if given half a chance
Been impressed with him.
Could be a big pre season for him
He has wonderful pace and talent,but still very lightweght and inconsistent.

I'm a big fan myself though,but think a loan is best.

He has wonderful pace and talent,but still very lightweght and inconsistent.

I'm a big fan myself though,but think a loan is best.
If he rips it up pre season you never know.

Has potential to be better than Raz

Needs game time though, either with us or on loan like you say

We would miss his pace for sure, but I'd rather get a fee than let him leave for nothing in 12 months. But Chelsea can pay up and stop trying to low ball us. You can't even compare him to Mane as for starters Sterling is English and younger so automatically you pay more for HG.

If he goes then it's got to be close to £60m

If he rips it up pre season you never know.

Has potential to be better than Raz

Needs game time though, either with us or on loan like you say
I'm sure he was are best player last pre season then got injured 2 games in to season otherwise defo would of got more games hope he gets his chance this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.