Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point
Was that ever proved. I can’t remember now. I recall try guy saying something along the lines of he called him a “Manc bastard” or something similar.

And it’s a little glass houses when we have had our own issues and a fan making racist gestures to United players.

With regards to Sterling I will be sad to see him go as I think he brings something different to the party than we current have. Has never let us down and is a very good player.

Have the media started lowering his price to just over 10 million yet? They will and drop even lower even after he has gone. The media will be doing all they can for Fee Adjustment so Liverpool can hold their early lead in the new Make Dippers Appear Hard Bargainers trophy. Sponsored by Standard Chartered Bank, famed for their special financial transactions.

I was resigned to him Milner-ing us tbh, so if we can get in the region of £50m, it’s a unexpected bonus and a boost to the transfer budget going forward.
50m with a year left, big wages and the service he has given would be superb business but only if he is replaced, Palmer is a huge talent but nowhere near ready to take over as a regular starter.

Who could have beaten their man from a standing start to put in that cross?
That wee sprint and cross made one of the standout moments of the season! It delivered the perfect ball for Gundog who had a couple of yards to get some 'meat' on the header. Everything was perfect. He'll have been doing that twenty times in training and just the oncer, when we needed it, Raheem delivered!

Would be a shame to see him go but if that's what he wants, then no hard feelings whatsoever.

I would be interested to see if there is a change in the media treatment of him if he does move on to Chelsea.
There'd be a distinct change in tone were he to go to Leyton Orient. But has he spoken to SWP about a move to CFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.