Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
My feeling is that we do need a replacement for sterling. I'm all for giving youth a chance but we could do with some direct pace on the wing

Sterling is not a striker. Txiki is a hell of a sales man if he has managed to convince Chelsea that raz is their answer to lukaku.

His best position is on the wing, think It’s called a wide receiver in their version of football :-)

Get this man a statute…

I still think the best case scenario is that Raz stays and extends, but that looks increasingly unlikely.

If we can get £50m+ for Raz in the last year of his deal, that's fantastic business in my opinion.

At this point a move might be best for all parties and while it would be ideal to not sell to a rival, it's far better then letting him walk for free in a year. Getting a decent transfer fee this early in the summer might unlock some opportunities to bring in a replacement we otherwise wouldn't be able to due to timing or financial wiggle room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.