Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always respect your views - but we differ here

I know the stats are good - but I trust my eyes and am confident that one of our new strikers getting the chances that he as been given would be scoring a hatful more

I think that Chelsea fans will see the same issues over a few months - so it is a win win for me
I know he misses chances but he creates loads of space with his runs and gets into some great positions. More so than any other player in our team. His final ball often leaves a lot to be desired. If he improved on that and his finishing he would be right up there with the best. Although he never will.

I've got no issue in selling to Chelsea and Arsenal. They may be rivals in terms of positions as it is only 1 or 2 places but they are at least 3 years (Chelsea) and 5 years (Arsenal) in terms of competing with us which by that time both Sterling and Jesus will be near the end or past their peak and will most likely be getting replaced themselves.

Also combined both scored 21 goals in the league and 7 in the champions league last season (4 of Jesus' goals were inflated in one game btw). I feel confident that Haaland, Alvarez, Palmer will get 28 goals between them to ensure that neither player is missed whilst at the same time not hurting us by making Chelsea and Arsenal that much better that it's an issue for us.
This….

Good luck to him. He’s head and heart haven’t been at city for most of last season. There is something about his attitude that’s not always quite right, he won’t fight if things don’t go his way but he’s not been a stick of mither. Brilliant player, I’m sure he will pull up trees for the first 6 months or more and Chelsea will be pleased - I hope he settles there and does really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.