Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would sad to see him leave; such a pivotal player over past five or six seasons. Would argue however, he’s definitely not been a 50 million pound player the past few seasons so it will be interesting if he can pick up again.

I know he misses chances but he creates loads of space with his runs and gets into some great positions. More so than any other player in our team. His final ball often leaves a lot to be desired. If he improved on that and his finishing he would be right up there with the best. Although he never will.
It’s time to cash in whilst we can. City are moving up a level with their summer signings. Believe me when I say both Raheem Sterling and Jesus will look at City at the end of the coming season with envy as our great club hoovers up even more trophies, breaking a few more records on the way.
It’s like being in a bad relationship. You have to know when to let go.

It’s time to cash in whilst we can. City are moving up a level with their summer signings. Believe me when I say both Raheem Sterling and Jesus will look at City at the end of the coming season with envy as our great club hoovers up even more trophies, breaking a few more records on the way.
It’s like being in a bad relationship. You have to know when to let go.
No it isn't. It's like being in a good relationship that's run its course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.