Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange that he's going to a club which issued lietime bans to three fans for giving him terrible racist abuse a few seasons ago, from seats at touchline/pitch level.
Joe Corrigan was hit a couple of times in the head with coins at Anfield in the early 80s(so hard it drew blood), the time we won there I think 3-1 and went on to be the Liverpool Goalkeeping Coach for 10 years.....

Joe Corrigan was hit a couple of times in the head with coins at Anfield in the early 80s(so hard it drew blood), the time we won there I think 3-1 and went on to be the Liverpool Goalkeeping Coach for 10 years.....
It was a bottle thrown which hit him on the head. Boxing Day 1981 I believe. A rare 3-1 win at anfield as you say.

I appreciate what he's contributed, but if he's not signing a new contract then time to part ways.
I don't see Tuchel getting anything out of him, and Chelseas new approach seems to be going after our "lesser" players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.