Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea fans again I guess?
I remember Match of the Day praising the Kop for pointing out the scrote that threw the bottle.
In fairness, some of their fans did too but even for back then it was an embarrassingly slanted take.

He is making a big mistake if he goes, but, whatever
Let's face it mate, apart from him setting up gundog in the villa match his form has fell off a cliff.

His demeanour and his attitude in the last couple of months has been slumped shoulders and feeling sorry for himself.

It's very stale with him and a move will suit both parties.

Remember Joe getting hit with a missile at Goodison 6th round game in 1981 (Always a target in Miseryside). Slightly embarrassing though at the next corner at the other end when Mick Lyons had his forehead gushing after a City missile landed.

Sorry I stand corrected.... but it drew blood correct?
Don’t recall the drawing of blood but you may be right. I do remember him going down as a result. Maybe someone else may be able to confirm whether or not he lost consciousness.

Funnily enough, I do remember drifting in and out of sleep during Gone with the Wind that night. Something I had to endure whilst patiently waiting for Match of the Day to start! My dad had, for once, allowed me to stay up and watch the highlights. We didn’t have a video recorder, so I had to muscle through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.