Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants to go for money and a new challenge.

It's gone stale for him with us, a new start maybe what he needs plus the required huge bag of cash at the end of every week.
How do you know he is going for money ? He could be a **** and stay here a season then get a much bigger wedge and salary as a free agent , maybe he is doing the best for us and him and wants to play

How do you know he is going for money ? He could be a **** and stay here a season then get a much bigger wedge and salary as a free agent , maybe he is doing the best for us and him and wants to play
His stock is going down by the day, he hardly has a queue at his door does he?

He wants Chelsea, that's how far he has slipped, it was Madrid a couple of seasons ago and a couple of seasons ago they probably would have come knocking but not now.

He is on huge wages, not sure his performances the last 2 season have justified those to be honest.

His stock is going down by the day, he hardly has a queue at his door does he?

He wants Chelsea, that's how far he has slipped, it was Madrid a couple of seasons ago and a couple of seasons ago they probably would have come knocking but not now.

He is on huge wages, not sure his performances the last 2 season have justified those to be honest.
You just want to diss him , you want to revist motd feb, march time , them were raving , he has not been all crap , he has london ties for one thing , he might just want to end up in the capitol ,on ignore till he goes , whenever that is , in fact the four worst ones on this thread are

You just want to diss him , he has london ties for one thing , he might just want to end up in the capitol ,on ignore till he goes , whenever that is , in fact the four worst ones on this thread are
Please tell me where I am "dissing" him, I have total respect for the guy but I am not some fan boy that needs to take off the blue tinted glasses.

The loss of faith in him by our manager is enough for me.

Looking at the positive side, based off his general form over the past two seasons, I'm not saddened by the idea of Foden, Mahrez, and Bernardo (even Palmer and Grealish) getting more minutes in the first team at the expense of Sterling. More of those players is a positive, for me, and I think with Haaland as a focal point, all of them can thrive.

Didn't Distin come out with some bollocks about Portsmouth being a bigger and better club though ?

Some players don't cover themselves in glory at times,never mind fans
I seem to remember that he kissed the badge on his Portsmouth shirt in front of The North Stand.
(Possibly after they scored a goal).
As you would imagine,that didn't go down very well with us City fans in that area of the ground,and he got dogs abuse for it.
Talk about tainting his legacy at a club where he was previously well thought of doesn't come into it.

I seem to remember that he kissed the badge on his Portsmouth shirt in front of The North Stand.
(Possibly after they scored a goal).
As you would imagine,that didn't go down very well with us City fans in that area of the ground,and he got dogs abuse for it.
Talk about tainting his legacy at a club where he was previously well thought of doesn't come into it.
Top class player but very much a hired hand.

Let Sterling go if he wants to, who cares.
You've been constantly bashing him on this forum for the last 2-3 years, so why are you so keen on him now? Let him go and that's it, if not now, we'll bring in someone better than him next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.