Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember back in 1973 big Joe Corrigan got dogs abuse from the Maine Road crowd. Even as a 8 year old I thought that it wasn't very fair.
Seem to remember his testimonial, very poor turn out and when he launched the ball up towards the Platt Lane some Wag shouted, keep watching Joe we remember West Ham, he just laughed, poor start to his City career but he finished up a really decent keeper.

Seem to remember his testimonial, very poor turn out and when he launched the ball up towards the Platt Lane some Wag shouted, keep watching Joe we remember West Ham, he just laughed, poor start to his City career but he finished up a really decent keeper.
Standing ovation when he came back to Maine Rd as Brighton keeper.
Did his job and let in 4 if memory serves me right

Last edited:
Those saying he leaves as a legend must have a loose meaning of the word. He is not for me in the legend category.
That belongs (in the current era) to kompany, zabaleta, aguero, silva, yaya, de bruyne.

His itchy feet might well be the reason why is isn’t as a CL would cement all his contemporaries Walker, stones, ederson etc… as legends

Those saying he leaves as a legend must have a loose meaning of the word. He is not for me in the legend category.
That belongs (in the current era) to kompany, zabaleta, aguero, silva, yaya, de bruyne.

His itchy feet might well be the reason why is isn’t as a CL would cement all his contemporaries Walker, stones, ederson etc… as legends

Photoshoot with a Real Madrid shirt slung over his shoulder did it for me, he has been paid well he has performed OK and now it's time to sell up and collect the cash for a player who didn't see us as a stepping stone.

I asked Dom what I thought was a reasonable question regarding the status of the situation to the offer, as his reply to a poster implied it was still on the table, and it was mooted the other day, that wasn't known.

Hopefully, he is all sorted n the coming days and we can all get on without the blue on blue that his thread generated.
That you and your two buddies have generated mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.