Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
like sterling think he has been an asset to us but think this deal suits all . not in peps first 11 any more 1 year left and 50 million ish . id be surprised if he scores more than 10 premier league goals next season

Sterling is absolutely a legend in my eyes. Sadly some never get the respect they deserve, he's been a great servant to the club. Don't need stats to back up what I've seen, yes he's had lows as well as highs, how you choose to remember him is up to you.

He took a gamble by joining us from dippers and kept his head down to constantly try and improve despite copious amounts of abuse, been a model professional on and off the pitch, he has shown lot of youngsters across the league how to carry themselves, he's been respectful and he wants to leave in a good manner, which I think both him and the club are fine with since it might be time for a new challenge and onto newer things. He will always be remembered as one of the key players in our most successful era, has won us plenty games and contributed in many others.

Wish him well for whatever he does for the remainder of his career. Just not so much at Chelsea, he can keep them where they currently are haha.

He'll be missed. 'Raheem Sterling he's top of the league!' will always bring back good memories in future.
he not even close to getting the legend status like the real legends of our clubs. don't even dare to compare sterling with vinny, silva or aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.