Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is not another one. but putting him in the same class as them by definition means comparison for your information.
He absolutely is. If you wanna put him alongside those names be my guest. If you don't then let's agree to disagree.

If a player wishes to leave, then leave he must. Good luck to Raheem - 131 goals and 94 assists is a hell of a return - and we move on with possibly the greatest squad we have ever known and some of the greatest prospects in world football. What a time it is for us.

I wrestle with my thoughts on Sterling. I can’t remember the last player who frustrated me more than him. Seems to make wrong choices with an incredible affliction of not knowing what force a ball is needed to be kicked to achieve the correct distance! And then he seems to have everything, speed, ability to pull defenders all over the place and goals and I suppose all the stats will show he was great for us. To be honest though I just don’t particularly like the guy. He comes across as being wooden, unemotional, and a bit too righteous for my liking.

Provided he’s respectful (if and when he leaves) to our club, and us supporters who backed him when the LFC loving media were gunning for him then best of luck to him.

He contributed to our success and for that we should grateful.

I wrestle with my thoughts on Sterling. I can’t remember the last player who frustrated me more than him. Seems to make wrong choices with an incredible affliction of not knowing what force a ball is needed to be kicked to achieve the correct distance! And then he seems to have everything, speed, ability to pull defenders all over the place and goals and I suppose all the stats will show he was great for us. To be honest though I just don’t particularly like the guy. He comes across as being wooden, unemotional, and a bit too righteous for my liking.
Well said cockspray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.