Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was more disappointed when Sane left

Sterling has been on a downward spiral for 2 seasons and his catalogue of glaring misses is pretty poor. It is a good move for all parties

Fantastic deal for City - the only important bit.

He has been a good servant,occasionally brilliant,always frustrating.....I can see why he will be missed by plenty,but i am not one of them.I think his best years are behind him and,in the best possible sense....now he is a Chav,i hope he continues to be a deteriorating enigma.

Looking forward to Palmer getting a bit more time now.

Who's comparing? But he's another one.

4 PLs, integral to multiple record breaking seasons. 100+ goals and 50+ assists, 7 years of good service, model professional on and off the pitch. He's not warranting comparisons, he's warranting his own status. As I said, to me he is. But I haven't compared to him to any priors.
he is not another one. but putting him in the same class as them by definition means comparison for your information.

Prem Soon Come
I thought we would be able to make the better depth to try to win more trophies, but ok, maybe I demand too much from this team. I demand too much to replace Raheem Sterling with a speedy winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.