Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling has done a great job for us. At times frustrating and sublime. But a great attitude. Especially the first few years when leaving Liverpool was seen as the worlds biggest sin. He was given a hard time by the media and loads of fans from other clubs. Why God only knows. Liverpool fans are just … euh … Liverpool fans. Can’t even blame these one braincells. But from other clubs?

Anyway it was great singing “Sterling top of the league”. Some great memories left by him and I hope he does well at Chelsea (except when we play them) and England.

We will once again show we are by far the best fans and show respect towards our former players. Even if they score against us, and they normally do.

I’m sure we won’t miss Sterling but I was always happy to see him on the pitch. Time will tell.

I wonder how long it's going to take him to do an interview explaining that playing for Real Madrid is his aspiration?

Like me explaining to my wife that banging Sandra Bullock no matter how incredulous it seems wouldn't go down to well in Mexico castles.

We will sell him for more than we paid with 1 year left on contract and had his best years, won trophies together and taking over £300k per week off wage bill. He will be missed but feel its a good deal for everybody, Chelsea, City and him. I cant imagine Chelsea are going to pay £50m and pay his wages also when he goes free next year. They must have a grand plan for him.

nNPL-fypceiq7971693.gif

Forever grateful for this
I had the whole row in SS3 to myself when that went in.

In your face early leavers.

Shame to see him go as he’s been a great servant for the club, there will be no hard feelings about his departure. As frustrating as he’s been in some moments, he’s got more than enough credit in the bank and will leave as one of the clubs top scorers and most decorated players.

Also feel like we’ve had the best of him though and a lot of his productivity is a result of the way we play suiting his game. He knows if he keeps getting into certain positions the ball will arrive. I don’t necessarily think he’ll have the same output at Chelsea. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.