Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly, roughly the same as we got for Jesus. A fair price but pulling their pants down. Nowhere near.

Of course we have, Jesus was on a third less wages than Raheem.

Very few clubs in world football who will pay more than £300k a week and also factor in up to £55m.

I would like to think Raheem would do a similar goodbye video to Gabby, certainly after seven years with us?

If it's just a token thanks on Twitter, I would be disappointed, as it would just reinforce by belief he didn't really connect with City in his heart?

Hopeful he will gladly prove me wrong, as I really want to believe he loved his time here and will always have affection.

I would like to think Raheem would do a similar goodbye video to Gabby, certainly after seven years with us?

If it's just a token thanks on Twitter, I would be disappointed, as it would just reinforce by belief he didn't really connect with City in his heart?

Hopeful he will gladly prove me wrong, as I really want to believe he loved his time here and will always have affection.
You'd think he would with all the trophies he's won with us & his game has elevated massively over the time we have had him. He wouldn't be half the player he is if he went elsewhere.

I hold no hard feelings that he's leaving, I think the majority realised half way through last season & likely earlier his time with us was coming to a end.

He's had some special moments, some great trophy wins & we can all move on now to the next chapter without Raheem.

personally don't really care if he does a video or not,i haven't watched the gabby one and i wouldn't watch the raheem one, big fan of his at city , he came in for imo unfair stick on bluemoon off certain posters , done a great job for us,hope he stays healthy and happy but does fuck all in his football career from here on.

as long as we bring in better options than the players leaving im happy

If we’re getting £55m for Sterling why are Liverpool only getting £30-35m for Mane? Both a year left I believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.