Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave my Robinho shirt to a Sri Lankan who looked after me in the Maldives back in 2010, still in contact with him; he’s since become a surgeon after putting himself through university and wears it with pride, he came over last year to stay with me and turned up at Heathrow in said shirt, plastic ****!

Christ you should tell him to Google what Robinho has been up to while he was at university because you couldn’t pay me to wear a convicted gang rapists’ name on my back

Too funny, spat my Chardonnay at the mrs (: I could of controlled it but thought fuck it, that’s what you get for putting love island on my tele…

That was genuinely the last shirt I purchased and sure our kid paid, he went Johnny bananas when he signed

I am however contemplating this seasons, that is a thing of beauty and back in shape so no tape needed (:
My mrs sent me over for the Chelsea match on my own for my birthday.
My mate bought 4 of them at the club shop so we could all look stupid together (yellow Robinho shirt that is).

Christ you should tell him to Google what Robinho has been up to while he was at university because you couldn’t pay me to wear a convicted gang rapists’ name on my back
Haha, that’s like telling a jacko fan to wipe his playlist from his music library (:

I’ve been giving @Barcon private DM therapy since the R Kelly verdict, he keeps bleating on that he doesn’t see nothing wrong, with a little bump and grind… I reckon I can get 12 months work out of him at the least!

Haha, that’s like telling a jacko fan to wipe his playlist from his music library (:

I’ve been giving @Barcon private DM therapy since the R Kelly verdict, he keeps bleating on that he doesn’t see nothing wrong, with a little bump and grind… I reckon I can get 12 months work out of him at the least!
I could use a bit of couch time today mate. A woman of a day and I can’t even have a beer as I have to go out again still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.