Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
He appears to be very self contained to the point of appearing diffident. I would speculate that some of the disgraceful shit he has had to put up with in his career to date may have contributed to his more guarded and less demonstrable approach.
Good observation.

I sincerely hope Chelsea start basing their transfer strategy off of what that tool Jordan says.
Would rather Liverpool & rags take is advice first but happy for Chelsea to take the niche if needs must.

Reactions: kun
You mean you see more shirts aroun. that’s because of all the Chelsea shirts that are donated when plastics switch teams.
Go to the Caribbean and you’ll see the same thing with Arsenal and rag shirts.
Nobody has bought them.
If you go to cuba you might see someone walking around in my old Robinho shirt that doesn’t even know he’s a rapist .
I gave my Robinho shirt to a Sri Lankan who looked after me in the Maldives back in 2010, still in contact with him; he’s since become a surgeon after putting himself through university and wears it with pride, he came over last year to stay with me and turned up at Heathrow in said shirt, plastic ****!

I gave my Robinho shirt to a Sri Lankan who looked after me in the Maldives back in 2010, still in contact with him; he’s since become a surgeon after putting himself through university and wears it with pride, he came over last year to stay with me and turned up at Heathrow in said shirt, plastic ****!
Haha. I still have mine. I’m a lying ****.

Haha, I gave mine away as I don’t advocate rape, despite Norman mailer saying a little is good for the soul (:
I’m a cheap prick. I’ve never thrown a City shirt out.
Still have the one I wore on the plane when we fled war torn Failsworth/Newton Heath.
I tried to put my Tevez “welcome to Manchester” shirt on the other day and almost needed the jaws of life to get it off me.
I certainly won’t be wearing the Robinho one ;)

We queued up to get my boys that God awful orange shirt signed by elano and robinho at the club shop. Got a few photos of them sat on his Lamborghini parked outside

I’m a cheap prick. I’ve never thrown a City shirt out.
Still have the one I wore on the plane when we fled war torn Failsworth/Newton Heath.
I tried to put my Tevez “welcome to Manchester” shirt on the other day and almost needed the jaws of life to get it off me.
I certainly won’t be wearing the Robinho one ;)
Too funny, spat my Chardonnay at the mrs (: I could of controlled it but thought fuck it, that’s what you get for putting love island on my tele…

That was genuinely the last shirt I purchased and sure our kid paid, he went Johnny bananas when he signed

I am however contemplating this seasons, that is a thing of beauty and back in shape so no tape needed (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.