Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
£50m is a good fee to get in his final year, covers the Haaland fee in the books.

We got 7 good years of service from him and broke even.

Shame he's going, I think he would have played more than enough football here and been an important player as well.

Most gutted I've been to lose a player in recent years but City will be fine, in fact we'll probably function as if nothing has happened.

I wish him the best but I don't think this Chelsea move will work out for him. He should be competing for titles every year, why downgrade in the peak of your career?

It’s an exciting time to be a blue with the signing of Haaland but it’s also sad to see the likes of Jesus and Sterling go. With the amount of games we play, you’re only as good as your squad and these two never complained with being in and out and were there when called on. Integral to so many big moments under Pep and the most successful period in our history. Anyone not recognising their contribution needs to give their head a wobble.

No, they didn’t want to leave.

Raheem does.
And this is the one point the crybaby fanboys choose to ignore.
Well done City for getting a good fee on a guy who was been plotting his exit for the last 12-18 months.
We extracted the maximum juice from his talent for 6/7 years and still broke even , even after that talent was maxed out.
Thanks for your contribution Raz, let’s all shake hands like gents and all move on. Good luck personally - you might need it at the far right FC Gammon - but hope you never win a trophy ever again if City are still in the mix

And this is the one point the crybaby fanboys choose to ignore.
Well done City for getting a good fee on a guy who was been plotting his exit for the last 12-18 months.
We extracted the maximum juice from his talent for 6/7 years and still broke even , even after that talent was maxed out.
Thanks for your contribution Raz, let’s all shake hands like gents and all move on. Good luck personally - you might need it at the far right FC Gammon - but hope you never win a trophy ever again if City are still in the mix
Totally agree. It’ll be interesting to see how Sterling copes without firstly Arteta and then Pep showing him how to be at the far post at the right time. He doesn’t do it as well for England.

Whilst we move on and hopefully train Alveraz and Palmer to do what Raz did as succesfullly.

Sad to see him go, he obviously wanted out , so 50 mill is great money for someone whose form definitely dipped last season and only had 1 year left on contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.