Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Chelsea sell Hazard for 130M with one yr left on his contract ?
Real Madrid should never be counted as a good club on transfers, take their 150m offer for Mbappe with 1 year left on his contract and then they still didn't even get him for free lol

Also, Hazard has been somewhat of a flop for them?

That’s because I’m not sure there’s ever been as player as good and frustratingly shit in polar opposite equal measures as Raheem. Nothing he does is average or goes under the radar. It’s either glaringly brilliant or glaringly shit in a stand-out fashion.

I’ve said previously that I’m not sure whether he’s the worst elite player or the best shit player I’ve ever seen.

I’m divided with how I feel about him. Even within any given five minutes from any game, you can be slamming your seat down in anger one minute and then screaming with joy about how you love him the next.

He must be the player with the most amount of games where he’s been absolutely awful yet finished the game with a goal and two assists or two goals and assist.

But that’s what we’re going to miss and probably struggle to replace. Not the 88 minutes of woeful play, the 2 minutes where he’s won the game.
Wow! I like this post.

Top 3 would mean he’s earning more than one of Ronaldo, Salah, or KDB. I assume this surely can’t be the case.

you can always put posters on ignore - which is a great feature of this forum.

There are many great posters who contribute well and I personally enjoy reading their post and it is a lot of fun - Match Day Threads are on another Level ! :-)

Things do get heated from time to time and it is expected there will be differing points of view when people from all over the world on there on the forum.

I encourage all new posters to hang around - it gets getting used to but also appreciate that older fans will have a different perspective to the newer fans.
Well said that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.