Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixed feelings on this one. At his best he was excellent but then he could be frustratingly average. Don’t like strengthening other prem teams and I have no doubt he will do very well for next season or two but then more likely to be like he was for us. Hope he’s injured when we play Chelsea.

Got to assume selling him and Jesus is to fund a replacement.

Yep the money used will be used for both Phillips and Cucuarella. Haaland (along with our current lot) will replace both Jesus and Sterling. We might bring in an extra CB (if available) to replace Ake.

Yep the money used will be used for both Phillips and Cucuarella. Haaland (along with our current lot) will replace both Jesus and Sterling. We might bring in an extra CB (if available) to replace Ake.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ake stays put. Chelsea are lowballing.. and although letting Sterling go would have made sense.. it makes zero sense to let Ake go without a good profit.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ake stays put. Chelsea are lowballing.. and although letting Sterling go would have made sense.. it makes zero sense to let Ake go without a good profit.
If that is the case that would be ideal although we still have convince Ake that staying would be the best solution

top 3 earner in the prem is more than just over 300k surely, unless theres high bonuses

Good business from the board. 50 m £ is good money. But we have to replace him.

top 3 earner in the prem is more than just over 300k surely, unless theres high bonuses

Well if what you read online is true and not accounting for bonuses, the top PL wages are apparently; PR7 on 500k+, KdB around 400k, DeGea 375k, Sancho 350k, Salads new contract was for 350k+.

So if what Matt Law says is right that would be around 375-400k, which is like 100k more than his current contract with us i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.