Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like how this is person allowed to be xenophobic and mods are not doing anything about it.
Is it a UK only forum or something, he is just looking for someone to beef with I guess. Muted him.
If someone abuses you just report them. The mods can’t catch everything.

Wish Raz all the best for the future, but to be honest I am indifferent about this . I think Pep has got the best out of Raz , and I wonder if another manager will be able to push him higher ? I personally don't think they will.
We in the mean time have brought in two forwards with enormous potential , one who has already begun to show what he can do, and one who comes with a good reputation in an unforgiving league, both young and keen to play for City and Pep.
Thanks for the memories Raz .

Trust in Pep brigade who in each every post especially related to transfer spams saying Pep knows better simply are refusing to trust him over Alvarez? Why?
Just bcoz THEY want City to sign a new expensive shiny toy for £50m/£60m Or beyond?

It is being reported that Chelsea are giving him a six year deal on £300k a week. By my reckoning that is £90m in wages for a guy who would be 33/34 at the end of the contract. It is 100% right that we have let him go and just about made a profit on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.