Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long will you keep defending him?

He’s gone, mate.
Truth is truth at the end of the day, people make up shit to justify some bizarre hatred of a player, it has always annoyed me.

I know he has gone, it is like you haven't seen my post saying it was a great deal for the club, I have posted this a few times, so it is not a case of fanboying if that is the underlying accusation here?

It is the right time for him to leave but it is wrong for people to try and revise his time here as not being a match winner and a tap in merchant and even then only begrudgingly, it is fucking bizarre behaviour.

Have some dignity and class.

Truth is truth at the end of the day, people make up shit to justify some bizarre hatred of a player, it has always annoyed me.

I know he has gone, it is like you haven't seen my post saying it was a great deal for the club, I have posted this a few times, so it is not a case of fanboying if that is the underlying accusation here?

It is the right time for him to leave but it is wrong for people to try and revise his time here as not being a match winner and a tap in merchant and even then only begrudgingly, it is fucking bizarre behaviour.

If that’s how they want to deal with it and they don’t want to show what you classify as “dignity and class”, then why does it bother you? They’re randoms on a forum, fuck it. It shouldn’t annoy you.

These same people will be saying why did we sell him to Chelsea in a couple of months time.

Shit that we’ve sold him to a rival, if he had to go I wish it had been abroad.

Very grateful to Raheem for his contribution to our success, in the main he’s been absolutely brilliant and scored and created some vital goals. Great lad, and thanks for the memories.

Hope Chelsea absolutely flop and he moves again to find success abroad instead. Hate that club third only to the two red shits.

L
Including Pep? Just asking because he picked him a lot and the club tried to get him to stay longer.
Do you think it is fair to say that even Peps patience ran out?
Originally when we failed to get Kane but obviously to all including Raheem when Haaland was signed.

There‘s no point in debating if he’s our 12th or 74th best player.

He’s done what he’s done, won us some crucial points and lost us some too at times.

I suspect the rhetoric will continue with Sterling for years in the similar way to Joe Hart.

L

Do you think it is fair to say that even Peps patience ran out?
Originally when we failed to get Kane but obviously to all including Raheem when Haaland was signed.
Well the fact we offered a new contract suggests to me he thought a settled Sterling playing with a centre foward would refresh and revitalise him . In the end Sterling decided he needed a fresh start. So all the best to bim and we move on to a new era.

He certainly did score a lot of tap ins & miss a load of sitters Alf, This says a few things to me:

His timing & understanding of what runs to make & when to make them is probably only matched by Gundogan in our team

The guy has a big set of balls & an incredibly strong mentality to keep on making those runs & not to let his head go down when he’s missed a sitter. Don’t recall him ever hiding even in his worst performances

I think we might miss his runs in behind unless Alvarez makes similar movements from wide, or Phil improves this part of his game

I’d much rather look at his positive attributes rather than any failing he has as I think the positives far outweigh the negatives

Hope the lad is great for Chelsea, but not too great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.