Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling has been a great servant for the club and he should leave with everyones best wishes......scored a lot of goals and on numerous occasions has dug us out of holes and got us important points.

he is clearly ambitious and knows is own mind and what path he wants to take and you have to admire that.

He will do well at Chelski and improves them....he adds so much more than the likes of a lot of their other attacking players.

What i do find amusing is suddenly in the media who have spent years and years slagging the lad off he is now "underrated" and chelsea "appreciate the true value of him as he will be given more responsibility.....what more responsibility? He was a major player in all our league wins?.....skysports news are jokers and the biggest hypocrits out there.....
Absolutely this.
I was half expecting them to tell us is real middle name is Messi.
Sly sports is just the propaganda branch of the big Red Yank war machine that as invaded the Premier league

Sums him up perfectly in that he was frustrating as fuck most of the time, especially last season.

He had gone stale and it’s a great move for him and the club.
Stale is an apt description...

Good point.

I watched the city all or nothing again a few weeks ago……had a little chuckle at the bit where pep and arteta are talking about a Sterling miss……kind of dis believing and conspiratorial, like wtf how did he miss….I wonder whether this type of pressure was a bit too much for the lad at times and led to some very mediocre performances.
When one misses some of the sitters Sterling has missed what other response but disbelief is there?

Always hurts to see a long serving player leave, but good luck to him and wish him the best.

A quiet and hardworking lad that doesn't deserve the stick the media gave him. Sometimes frustrating and sometimes fantastic. Despite the frustrating parts, he will leave our club having put up some great numbers over the years and join a new club as a true winner.

Will always love him for what he has done and achieved with us.

Always hurts to see a long serving player leave, but good luck to him and wish him the best.

A quiet and hardworking lad that doesn't deserve the stick the media gave him. Sometimes frustrating and sometimes fantastic. Despite the frustrating parts, he will leave our club having put up some great numbers over the years and join a new club as a true winner.

Will always love him for what he has done and achieved with us.
SPOT ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.