Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
One year left on his deal. We’d sit and pick him up for free. Not like we bid 150 or something ridiculous for Haaland, we waited.

When have we ever tapped a player up to pick him up for free. Dortmund weren't selling that summer, that was clear, and Haaland wasnt pushing a move. We were had bid 60m for alexis sanchez and Arses had accepted it in tue final year of his contract, only to pull out when they failed to sign a replacement. Top players, if available, clubs get them unless the selling clubs dig in, because a lot can happen in a year. Sterling might rediscover himself with Haaland and extend, 60m is the price to pay for avoiding the risk of him going elsewhere, staying, and getting him a year earlier when they need a player.

45 to 50. I think that will suit both teams.

Never will understand the negativity, considering his stats, professionalism and appearance consistency constantly picked by the best coach in the World.

But the right time to go.

Will probably get a winner against us next season.

45 to 50. I think that will suit both teams.

Never will understand the negativity, considering his stats, professionalism and appearance consistency constantly picked by the best coach in the World.

But the right time to go.

Will probably get a winner against us next season.
If he had a tap in to win I’d be confident he would miss

Scored 120 tap ins for us.
Is that the total number of goals? Are you suggesting he only scores tap ins? Easily replaceable if so. I personally think he has far more to offer than just tap ins.

It is however also the case that he is prone to costly misses of chances someone’s granny could score

There's no option like him in our attacking department atm. If he remains at City, and with more quality players next season, our team depth will be one if not the strongest in Europe though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.