Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit I don’t get thus argument in football.

You have to look at every goal in the context of the game rather than the opposition.

Its more difficult at times for our players to score against the lesser teams than it is against the elite teams.

Some of Sterling’s goals last season were important goals. The winner v Wolves, the first v Everton, Norwich, Watford and Newcastle. Who knows how those games would have gone if Sterling had not broken the deadlock?
Bottom line is mostly Raz finishing can be completely and untterly shit. 1v1s especially his brain cant keep up with his legs

I think with a year left on his contract we aren't in a position to stick an English tax on in case he just decides leave to leave on a free and stick the English tax in his back pocket. I'd personally accept 40 and save 300k a week wages. Anymore than 40 is a bonus
The buying club knows others will be in if it goes down to contract expired, that helps selling club get a better fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.