Raheem Sterling - PFA Young Player of the Year and FWA FOTY.

Every man is entitled to find employment where he wishes. If he wants to play in Spain at some point, fine. Its not as tho' he hasn't given his all for us whenever on the pitch. Bad enough when the press and dipper ambassadors gave him a hard time. Leave him to live his own life

Don’t blame him. Spain is ace. I’ll help him settle in when he comes.

Repeated his agent's script from last year that he wants to come home after a match and sit in a warm Spanish garden having his dinner. Not Germany apparently because of the language barrier (no problem in Spain tho' - must be having lessons.) Added some remarks about Pep subbing him when he missed a penalty at Leicester - I wish he'd just go tbh, we've heard it all before and it's is going to get smeared about again interminably next season.
You sound like a dipper. Players are allowed to leave us if they want to one day.

AC: Do you think you’d ever want to play abroad?
RS: Looking at it now it’s like, Manchester, I love it. I love it here. This is one of the best clubs in the world and I’m here for the long haul. But you just don’t know what happens in the future. I’m still young and, like I say, I am loving every minute. Ever since I was a kid, 100 per cent it’s always been a dream of mine to play abroad somewhere. It would be nice one day to finish training and go home and sit in your garden and eat some dinner.

So not a garden in Spain, then?

Frankly, I'd be amazed if anyone didn't fancy a turn abroad at some point.

As a Man City fan I just prefer they don't blatantly advertise their ambitions to play elsewhere while playing for us. If that's sounding like a dipper so be it.
We’ve known Silva wanted to go back to Spain, that Sergio wants to go back to Argentina. Doesn’t stop them giving everything. I don’t think Sterling is saying his bags are already packed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.