Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if we are looking at getting a wide left player and moving grealish inside?
Lots of possibilities, that's the beauty of our squad.Amongst yeterdays chatter of Jesus, Sterlin, Bernardo leaving it did cross my mind that Foden could take Bernardos place and we buy a wide attacker to replace Foden wide. Think we see Grealish inside too at some point.

Lots of possibilities, that's the beauty of our squad.Amongst yeterdays chatter of Jesus, Sterlin, Bernardo leaving it did cross my mind that Foden could take Bernardos place and we buy a wide attacker to replace Foden wide. Think we see Grealish inside too at some point.

yeah i agree mate, i think it could be a summer of evolution of the system again, especially with cucurella signing (hopefully) new system again now with a world class number 9 and hopefully a new world class speedy winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.