Raheem Sterling

A very important player for us when we played a certain way and he was in his prime, and being coached by the greatest manager in the world.

He believed his own hype a little too much, demanded to move, and without the ultimate amount of support, he's now where he is.

He did an awful lot for City. But he never realised how much City did for him. And now he's an average player in an average team.

I hope he comes back, I always liked him. Genuinely. But that interview pissed me off. It should have pissed us all off. And since then he's been stood there with his dick in his hands, and we won the fucking lot.

*Edit* Comes back as in finds his form again, not comes back to City.
Raheem on one side, and Leroy on the other, being fed by Kevin and the only footballing god, Merlin, was wonderful to watch.

Raheem on one side, and Leroy on the other, being fed by Kevin and the only footballing god, Merlin, was wonderful to watch.
With Sergio leading the line. That Centurions side was arguably the most exciting side to watch during the Pep era, moreso than even last season's team, which was a more ruthless, streetwise side. But they, again arguably, underachieved in not winning the CL. It was certainly a good enough team to do it. It always makes me feel a bit sad that Vinnie, Sergio, Dave and Fern didn't get their hands on that overgrown vase.

You’re surely not serious with that first sentence? He’s fucking shit and had been for about 5 seasons now, my heart always sank when he was a starter for us in his last three years, his control is shocking, I appreciate what he did for us initially and I like him as a person but fuck me he’s fucking wank now.

You are quoting 3 months old post ffs. Answer me in real or don’t at all. I was very clearly referring to the last international break and I was spot on with his form at the time, compared to Rashford especially.

You are quoting 3 months old post ffs. Answer me in real or don’t at all. I was very clearly referring to the last international break and I was spot on with his form at the time, compared to Rashford especially.
He’s fucking shit and has been for three seasons now.

He wanted to be closer to his family in London, can understand that seen as he has been away for them for so long, but its caned his career. But let's be honest, he was distinctly average for us in his last season at City. Clearly didn't have the minerals to fight for his spot, the deal has worked out well for us and he's getting paid a fortune at Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.