Raheem Sterling

The most frustrating player I've ever seen play for us...I feel more relaxed now he's left, but wish him well

A very important player for us when we played a certain way and he was in his prime, and being coached by the greatest manager in the world.

He believed his own hype a little too much, demanded to move, and without the ultimate amount of support, he's now where he is.

He did an awful lot for City. But he never realised how much City did for him. And now he's an average player in an average team.

I hope he comes back, I always liked him. Genuinely. But that interview pissed me off. It should have pissed us all off. And since then he's been stood there with his dick in his hands, and we won the fucking lot.

*Edit* Comes back as in finds his form again, not comes back to City.

A very important player for us when we played a certain way and he was in his prime, and being coached by the greatest manager in the world.

He believed his own hype a little too much, demanded to move, and without the ultimate amount of support, he's now where he is.

He did an awful lot for City. But he never realised how much City did for him. And now he's an average player in an average team.

I hope he comes back, I always liked him. Genuinely. But that interview pissed me off. It should have pissed us all off. And since then he's been stood there with his dick in his hands, and we won the fucking lot.

The picture in the magazine with him having a real madrid shirt slung over his shoulder did it for me, you can think it but he couldn't even be arsed hiding it.

I don’t understand Southgate’s beef with Sterling. He’s by far and away the most in form English LW this season. Rashford has no business being called up, and the fact that he's STILL calling up Henderson who is semi retired and Phillips, who is also kinda semi retired is crazy.
You’re surely not serious with that first sentence? He’s fucking shit and had been for about 5 seasons now, my heart always sank when he was a starter for us in his last three years, his control is shocking, I appreciate what he did for us initially and I like him as a person but fuck me he’s fucking wank now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.