Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Made me want to claw my eyes out with frustration. I could not stand Sterling as a player one bit. Was fucking delighted when he left. He did try his best to be fair to him but I don't miss him. Even in his objectively good seasons he was way off the technical ability of his team mates, 90% of his goals were from running to the back post.
Does that mean you think his tactical, psychological & physical ability, to be in the right place at the right time, was off the scale? ;)

I'm not sure it's moving to London (or Chelsea in particular) that's done for his career, he's just done (or at least on even more of a wane). I don't think we'd be saying any different regardless of where he was playing. I know he's only 29 yet but he started very, very young and that doesn't always guarantee a longer top career than a late starter.
Maybe i worded it wrong, he was on the decline at the end of his City's career but there's clearly still a player in there. I think he had become a little too big for his boots, proven by him not wanting to fight for his spot.

He’s fucking shit and has been for three seasons now.

When I posted my post he was playing good and deserved to be in the England squad for the November international break ahead of players like Rashford. Your reply to me is nonsense because we’re 3 months into the future and my post no longer applies. As I said either reply to what I say when I say it or don’t at all. It makes zero sense for me defend something I said months ago in a specific context.

When I posted my post he was playing good and deserved to be in the England squad for the November international break ahead of players like Rashford. Your reply to me is nonsense because we’re 3 months into the future and my post no longer applies. As I said either reply to what I say when I say it or don’t at all. It makes zero sense for me defend something I said months ago in a specific context.
Think he’s lost his desire. We could see that in his last two seasons with us that the fire in his belly was waning.

He could get it back, but it doesn’t look as though it will for any length of time.

Think he’s lost his desire. We could see that in his last two seasons with us that the fire in his belly was waning.

He could get it back, but it doesn’t look as though it will for any length of time.

I’ve accepted that all I’m ever gonna get from Sterling at Chelsea is the occasional purple patch for a couple of games and then long stretches of average to poor games. Big flop.

The end point is you’ve done your cash on a dud, as they say down your way, “you cunts have been mugged right off”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.