Rain

Insulation works both ways, keeps it cooler
I'm not sure how insulation keeps houses cooler in the uk? I live in a terraced house, if we have 4 or 5 days hot weather the house will stay hot for days after. The houses seem to trap the heat in. I doubt your average British house would even be inhabitable in a place like India, it would be an oven.

I'm not sure how insulation keeps houses cooler in the uk? I live in a terraced house, if we have 4 or 5 days hot weather the house will stay hot for days after. The houses seem to trap the heat in. I doubt your average British house would even be inhabitable in a place like India, it would be an oven.
You just have to keep it shaded during the day, trap all the cool air in from the night

This was the temperature in my flat this morning and I'm working from home.

I was like Ted Striker for a couple of hours
c6660984b5fc6c1450c21e0bb33df076.jpg
a213086d7b097c13fa825eee089fd49e.gif

Last night was ridiculous in Stockport, it sounded like constant thunder and the lightning was every 3 seconds, not exaggerating.

I was woken up at 1am to the loudest thunder ive ever heard.

Cats crying downstairs so I had to go down and comfort them.

30 degrees also.

Slept for like 3 hours.

Hate this weather, get it back to 12 degrees

Last night was ridiculous in Stockport, it sounded like constant thunder and the lightning was every 3 seconds, not exaggerating.

I was woken up at 1am to the loudest thunder ive ever heard.

Cats crying downstairs so I had to go down and comfort them.

30 degrees also.

Slept for like 3 hours.

Hate this weather, get it back to 12 degrees
Whoah ,your cats don't sleep on the bed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.