Ramadan Kareem

ussy

I am a rather fallen muslim but my fathers have been devout followers of Islam for a thousand years.

Being expressly insulted by cheap pub jokes only gives the latter a weight they do not deserve. However, I never hear any balance. Any jokes about Jews stealing land and murdering children in Palestine? Or ironic humour about the new form of Christian Crusades in the name of oil, land and global dominance? Never happen, will it, so that's where the 'all organised religion' argument falls down. It is simply Islamophobia, now the new cold war, a reason to take what riches and power as can be by force, and keep the Western World suitably quivering under the bedsheets. After the year we have had, do you seriously trust any politician to tell you the truth about anything of significance?

BimboBob said:
Ajay said:
We are to make peace with those who have wronged us

So...no roadside bombs,kidknappings and other malarkey for a month?
what a racist you are.

so all muslims are terrorists?

as all irish are IRA, what an arse you are.

coleridge said:
ussy

I am a rather fallen muslim but my fathers have been devout followers of Islam for a thousand years.

Being expressly insulted by cheap pub jokes only gives the latter a weight they do not deserve. However, I never hear any balance. Any jokes about Jews stealing land and murdering children in Palestine? Or ironic humour about the new form of Christian Crusades in the name of oil, land and global dominance? Never happen, will it, so that's where the 'all organised religion' argument falls down. It is simply Islamophobia, now the new cold war, a reason to take what riches and power as can be by force, and keep the Western World suitably quivering under the bedsheets. After the year we have had, do you seriously trust any politician to tell you the truth about anything of significance?
great post my friend

BimboBob said:
Ajay said:

Sorry Bob,but that is just wrong.
Like yourself,I have little time for organised religion personally,but the sweeping negative generalisation you made was totally uncalled for.
Ajay posted in good faith,(pardon the pun),in an attempt to explain and enlighten.
Your cliched response was blinkered and unwarranted.

Listen up everybody

If this thread descends into a religious or political row, with all the name calling etc, it will be pulled and the perpetrators warned or i severe cases banned!

Keep it on topic please, and think before you post!

This discussion demonstrates how important it is that as we build our new club culture, a winning team that can stand with the likes of Barcelona (who had nearly 100,000 at our friendly last week, that inclusion be put at the very centre.

I am proud to support a team and club that is avowedly anti racist and opposes all homophobia and any form of discrimination. We live in an exciting, vibrant, multi-cultural, inovative city which has a world presence and reputation. OUR club aims to be its beacon. Blue Moon and ALL posters on it should take the responsibility to reflect upon the image we portray to the new supporters in Manchester, the North West and around the world that we want to attract to our club.

A good message 'think before you post' because we are the future and have to live up to the future. Any racist or islamophobic ramblings should lead to immediate banning.

Thankyou Ajay for the original post.

BimboBob said:
Ajay said:

Pretty sure that can be arranged,just come to stamford rd mosque in longsight and let them know how you feel!

Gorton Gruff said:
This discussion demonstrates how important it is that as we build our new club culture, a winning team that can stand with the likes of Barcelona (who had nearly 100,000 at our friendly last week, that inclusion be put at the very centre.

I am proud to support a team and club that is avowedly anti racist and opposes all homophobia and any form of discrimination. We live in an exciting, vibrant, multi-cultural, inovative city which has a world presence and reputation. OUR club aims to be its beacon. Blue Moon and ALL posters on it should take the responsibility to reflect upon the image we portray to the new supporters in Manchester, the North West and around the world that we want to attract to our club.

A good message 'think before you post' because we are the future and have to live up to the future. Any racist or islamophobic ramblings should lead to immediate banning.

Thankyou Ajay for the original post.
well said

99% of people in England now about Ramadan from an early age due to Muslims at their schools. However the best wishes were always saved until Eid (little).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.