Ramadan Kareem

Thanks for the information it's good to be informed. Was a nice read and I was curious as to what it was because of the Chairman's video. I'm not a big person on religion but it seems like a good thing because of many aspects.

BimboBob said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BimboBob said:
So...no roadside bombs,kidknappings and other malarkey for a month?

Sorry Bob,but that is just wrong.
Like yourself,I have little time for organised religion personally,but the sweeping negative generalisation you made was totally uncalled for.
Ajay posted in good faith,(pardon the pun),in an attempt to explain and enlighten.
Your cliched response was blinkered and unwarranted.

A flippant post for which i am sorry.Especially if i insulted anyone in their special time.If anyone took my post to mean that ALL Muslims were bombers/Terrorists then i can only apologise as this was not the case but more of a stupid way of highlighting that not ALL followers of religion stick to the supposed message.

Happy Ramadan to all followers of Mohammed and please accept my apologies if anyone took insult to my original post.

Nice posting from both of you.

Hope all the genuine peace loving muslims enjoy this special time. For the ones who support female mutilation, hate the west and our way of life, are happy with stoning women to death and other barbaric practices......... well, you're probably not on this site!

MaineDAWG2008 said:
tomorrow it starts.

5am - 915pm.

Greetings to all incl Yaya, Kolo, Razak, Rekik etc.

Dzeko to.

I'm assuming they get special dispensation during Ramadan. 3000 Olympic athletes are Muslim but most of them have won't be fasting during these Olympics.

LHarper said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
tomorrow it starts.

5am - 915pm.

Greetings to all incl Yaya, Kolo, Razak, Rekik etc.

Dzeko to.

I'm assuming they get special dispensation during Ramadan. 3000 Olympic athletes are Muslim but most of them have won't be fasting during these Olympics.

Oh yes forgot about Edin. Who knows, might need to include RVP in that list.

According to rumour that is. He changed because of his moroccan wifey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.