Random City Players

Wayne Biggins..... Also was it Stefan Karl who came in the 90's possibly on loan with the nickname 'the cannonball kid' or am I thinking of another lad with that nickname?

Wayne Biggins..... Also was it Stefan Karl who came in the 90's possibly on loan with the nickname 'the cannonball kid' or am I thinking of another lad with that nickname?
Was at the Southampton away game where he(Karl) scored the winner. We never seemed to get anything other than misery at the Dell so it was a nice change. Other than that, a useless fucker imo. Biggins scored a good few goals in and around 88/89 but was never really a crowd favourite like Varadi.

Was at the Southampton away game where he(Karl) scored the winner. We never seemed to get anything other than misery at the Dell so it was a nice change. Other than that, a useless fucker imo. Biggins scored a good few goals in and around 88/89 but was never really a crowd favourite like Varadi.
Stefan Karl's goal at The Dell..... I'd been driving all afternoon with the game on Piccadilly.in in the car. I pull up into my.street as the game goes into injury.time at.0-0......
Disappointed with the draw I get out of the car, grab my.stuff, into the house and put the radio in the kitchen on..... that took about 10 seconds to do.....
Radio turned on and Brian Clarke is going extactic over City's winner and I'm dancing in the kitchen!

barry-siddall.jpg

I just stumbled across the highlights of the Denis Law derby in 1974 on YouTube and noticed the City sub was called Phil Henson. Having Googled him it seemed he made a handful of appearances between ‘71 and ‘74, with a loan spell at Swansea in between. So it’s hardly surprising he isn’t a household name but I’m surprised I’ve never even heard of him before today.

Stefan Karl's goal at The Dell..... I'd been driving all afternoon with the game on Piccadilly.in in the car. I pull up into my.street as the game goes into injury.time at.0-0......
Disappointed with the draw I get out of the car, grab my.stuff, into the house and put the radio in the kitchen on..... that took about 10 seconds to do.....
Radio turned on and Brian Clarke is going extactic over City's winner and I'm dancing in the kitchen!
The thing with Brian Clarke was you never knew we'd scored straight away because he used to do this strange excitable yodel sound for about 30 seconds after a goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.