Random City Players

Kenny Carr
(as announced when he made his preseason debut off the bench at Rochdale or some such):
Real name Karim Kerkar. Lasted 3 months

Chris Jones ex Spurs. He played in 82-83 when we had randomers turning up every week like Ivan Golac and John Ryan.

Scored at Old Trafford one year but can’t remember his name. Or him ever playing for us, even though I was at Old Trafford when he scored.

Last edited:
Trabelsi ?

If he scored at Old Trafford then very likely, yes.

Every time I see him mentioned when reminiscing about past derbies, it’s like it’s the first time I’ve ever heard the name. Including now.

If he scored at Old Trafford then very likely, yes.

Every time I see him mentioned when reminiscing about past derbies, it’s like it’s the first time I’ve ever heard the name. Including now.
He did, Hatem Trabelsi, Tunisian right back scored in a 3-1 loss.

Duncan Davidson
Duncan Davidson was during Billy Mcneill's time as manager wasn't he? He signed a lot of fellow Scots didn't he! Some were pretty decent for a while Parlane, Tolmie , Melrose and Mcnab (very underated imo!).
Wouldn't put old Dunc in that bracket, think he did however once score a last minute winner at Maine Road(or was it the equally memorable Dom Sullivan?).
From memory the goal wasnt a contender for goal of the month, I think it hit the post, rolled along the line, hit the keepers arse and went in (still, they all count don't they)
Game in question was against Swansea I think and the keeper might have been Dai Davies (who I'm sure Martyn Margetson based his game on!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.