Random City Players

Also he was on songs of my years this week on radio 2 with Ken Bruce sounds like a top bloke and family man. .
Heard some of that on the radio whilst flicking through the channels in the car.
He always does seem to come across as a decent, intelligent . He can get very 'emotional' in interviews can't he, but seems more genuine than a lot of managers who seem to give a lot of standard, cliche answers and analysis.
O'Neill only played for us 13 times apparently (just checked) but didn't actually seem to play too many games for anyone apart from Forest.

Tim Flowers is always the first person I think of when I see posts like this.
Talking of goalkeepers, Paul Cooper always seemed between the sticks for Ipswich Town for years (including the semi final in 81 at Villa Park when we beat them)
He was with us late 80s for a bit, don't think he played too many though.Pretty sure that he was In goal for the Promotion game at Bradford, and defo was for the 5:1, probably (along with the 10:1) the most memorable City matches of that era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.