Random Question

Ian said:
Great post this. It could run and run.

One that always gets a good debate in the pub is, name the original 12 clubs in the football league in 1888/89.

No Googling.

Notts County
Preston NE
Waterloo

The Pink Panther said:
Ian said:
Great post this. It could run and run.

One that always gets a good debate in the pub is, name the original 12 clubs in the football league in 1888/89.

No Googling.

Notts County
Preston NE
Waterloo

Aston Villa, Blackburn, Bolton, Wolves, Stoke, Everton and Derby that i can remember

Accrington, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Bolton , Burnley, Derby County, Everton, Notts County, Preston North End, Stoke, West Brom and Wolves.

haller said:
Accrington, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Bolton , Burnley, Derby County, Everton, Notts County, Preston North End, Stoke, West Brom and Wolves.

All in alphabetical order. Googled per chance?

The Pink Panther said:
haller said:

All in alphabetical order. Googled per chance?
nope, my encyclopedia of english football, had it since 1976, not 76, 79.

i was stuck for the last 2, i thought it would have been old etonians and the wanderers but it wasn't, it was accrington and stoke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.