Random stuff you'd ban if you could

Anyone regardless of age, gender, colour or creed who begins answering a question with “So”

Oh and folk who use buzz-words but don’t have the wit to know the appropriate context for using them.
So, is that woke? ;)

When I was with one of my ex’s we randomly bumped into a few girls I’d previously been seeing or slept with before her on different nights out.

The thing is all three of their names started with ‘K’ and it was something she’d half-make-fun-of-me/half-make-an-issue-of-it for quite a while after. She developed a hatred for girls whose names started with ‘K’.

We were out once and bumped into a workmate of mine called Karen... who I’d not previously been seeing or slept with, might I add. When my ex said “who’s that?” and I said “oh just Karen from work”, she rolled her eyes, huffed, and didn’t speak to me for the rest of the night!

Haha I don't actually hate women named Karen, it's become a term
for a privileged, middle aged white woman. Your ex seems like bit of a nutter if I'm honest and I'm guessing that's why she's your ex

Democracy - we are not sufficiently advanced for it to work. No one should be allowed to vote unless they have passed papers on a) political theory b) macro-economics c) critical thinking and d) modern history. This would reduce the voting population down to about 2-5%, but we would have much better government.
The voters would be more qualified than the candidates.

Not sure it’s been posted but anyone using the speaker on their phone when they aren’t having a conversation in private.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.